As a Connecticut residential or commercial property owner, you have plenty to worry about. Preventing and keeping on top of potential water damage problems to your basement and other areas of your property can save you a lot of money in costly damages. Even a small leak can become a major problem if not repaired. Water damage can occur at a moments notice, so it is important to be prepared and protect your most valuable asset. The root of the problem can come from many different sources within your household such as broken water pipes, malfunctioning washing machine hoses, refrigerator ice lines, or frozen pipes.
Water Damage Repair & Restoration Services in Stamford, CT
The harsh Connecticut winters can attribute to water and flood damages, so it is important to take the appropriate measures to prevent basement water damage from occurring as well as hiring a Connecticut water damage restoration professional to perform repairs after the damage has occurred. We have complied a list of measures you can take when water damage does occur that will help limit the amount of damage and loss you could potentially incur. The Connecticut water and flood damage restoration professionals at Advanced Basement Solutions of Connecticut, LLC. offer emergency water and flood damage removal and restoration services and can be dispatched immediately to your location. If you are seeking commercial cleaning services in Orange, CT, we recommend MSL Housekeeping and Organizing.
Steps you should take after a flooding has occurred:
- Remove additional water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Ventilate moist areas. Turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying in summer; in winter alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
- Relocate all of your electronics to a dry environment. If your electronics have be exposed to water, remove the outer casings and use a blow dryer on low to dry the object.
- Remove all personal objects and transport to a safe, dry place.
When water damage occurs within your household, every single minute counts and how fast you respond is the most critical component to preventing major destruction. We recommend that the first step you take is contacting the emergency flood water damage restoration professionals at Advanced Basement Solutions of Connecticut, LLC. Our cleaning and restoration team is certified and professionally trained and will respond quickly to your call . Our certified technicians will work diligently to limit damages to your home and restore your property to its original state. Our number one priority during every water restoration job is our customer’s complete satisfaction.
Advanced Basement Solutions of Connecticut’s water extraction and damage restoration services include:
- Repair the source of the problem
- Emergency water extraction
- Drying and de-humidification
- Removal of damaged materials such as plaster, drywall, ceilings, carpeting, and carpet padding as well as personal items affected by the damage.
- Mold and mildew odor sanitize and deodorize
- Rebuilding and restoration the area to the original condition
Advanced Basement Solutions of Connecticut specializes in flood water damage restoration services, and helps residential houses and commercial business overcome destruction caused by water, mold, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We have the staff, equipment and expertise to handle water extraction and flood disasters of all magnitudes and do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. We service the following and surrounding towns in the Fairfield County, Connecticut area; Cos Cob, Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Riverside, Ridgefield, Stamford, Westport, Wilton, Weston, and beyond. Contact us today at (203) 274-8802 to schedule a no-cost estimate and consultation!